Monday, September 27, 2010

re-evaluate myself

Right now, I’m re-evaluating myself…

Unfortunately there’s a lot of change in me.. the bad one of course.

I became so heartless ever since… like …when? I don’t know

It is not because I was born and lived in a hard way

Because hell.. That was something I would be proud of. It’s kinda reminds me who I really am.

To grow as an ordinary people, with so many obstacle, in a small town..

With every morning I had to fight for a bathroom, had to wash my brother shoes, iron their uniform, fix their clothes, even I’m just their small brother. Thanks to them cuz I don’t have to pay RM300 just to took basic sewing class. LOL

As an ordinary teenager that I have to riding a bicycle to go to school, even there is raining, and my clothes all wet until you can see my nipple through my uniform! LOL. I just have to keep going. that was keeping me conscious about who I really am and where I came from.. yes I came from an ordinary family. No born in silver or gold spoon or whatever you call that. :P

As I was surrounded by that kind of environment, It simply binds me to the earth, teach me not to judge people, not to jump into a conclusion, patient, and other good things.

But now, it seems fade away. I become so heartless, cold hearted, love to judge peoples and jump into my own conclusion, and literally self centered.

Am I able to fix it? Well times will tell. And it gotta be soon enough before it turns ugly. Flashback would help.. J

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...