Wednesday, September 22, 2010

its easy to pretend - karangan budak darjah satu


"Don't judge a book by it's cover" katanya

Don't judge me as i appears to be
i might be throwing smile to all
plays easy to get
laughing my ass off everyday
making stupid joke most of the time
But the truth is
I'm hurts a lot
grieving for many loss
I'm so tired to carry this burden on my shoulder
why do i don't seems to be??
because I'm simply good at it
smile is the cheapest way to buy and everyone bought it
I've learned to stand still whatever happen
I've learned how to look strong while everyone still grieving for a loss
I've learned to hold my tears when all i wanna do is cry
and force myself to throw a smile even i don't feel like it
BECAUSE??
I am just good at it

*cerita ini tiade kene mengena dengan sesiapa yang hidup atau yang telah mati hiks! :))

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...